Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Watersdown Affair, 1936

Perhaps you recall this from the history books? When the prestigious Roger Watersdown of Yorkshire was drowned in his olympic size swimming pool by one of his own. In fact, I think they used the scandal for an episode of Murder She Wrote
(I made all of that up.)























































































































































Serious stuff here, folks. Serious stuff.

5 comments:

thekerrclan said...

AWESOME. I had to look twice to make sure I figured out who was who. Love it.

PS - if I type more comments...am I continually increasing my life span? Or is it just 2.5 seconds per entry?


Seriously, I want to know. I'm all about longevity here.

I could go on and on...but sleep would probably increase my life span as well - -so I am over and out.

Really.

Mitzi said...

How fun! I love it! :)

Nicole said...

Two words...amazing and fun. Also, I hate to bring this up again, but I'm kind of mad I didn't get to see the butler. I heard she was cute. Thanks for the fun times and I hope your house isn't infested with glitter.

Mad Hadder said...

Who DONE IT?????? I had to figure out who Thomas was. Donny, right? I thought he was the illegitimate son/climber at first. Cool. Very cool. I hosted a murder once with a class of my students when I taught high school.

Tracy Giles said...

I want to know who did it as well! Your costumes are great! You guys look awesome! Tag and I have been holding on to a Murder Mystery just waiting for the right opportunity to play. Maybe that will happen when you guys are here for Thanksgiving.

Related Posts with Thumbnails