Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Showered
























I followed this tutorial on Bakerella for cake bites, only mine were chocolate, not red velvet. There I was expecting mine to turn out all beautiful and flawless and round like the ones in her pictures. Not so much. However! Once I piled them all in the dump truck, my lumpy, misshapen, pathetic little things kinda looked like boulders, and that seemed to suit a dump truck better anyway.

My good friend Shani was kind enough to host the baby shower at her lovely home, and I think it all turned out quite nice. We ate, talked about the usual (contractions...water breaking...and all that other baby hulabaloo) oohed and ahhed over the gifts, and called it a day.

Time to play "I spy Season." (Hint: I'm the one behind the fourth star.)
























Here's a perk of working for a crafty company: When you ask if they'll make you a baby banner for your friend's shower, they say, "Sure!" Here's a closer look at the banner made by one of the Oh My Crafts' designers, Whitney.



































Cute, huh? It's about a bazillion times better than anything I could have come up with.

Anyhoovilles, the shower ran along swimmingly without any hiccups from Sir Baby Roberts. And now, he's welcome to come whenever he wishes. He has my blessing.

7 comments:

Kris said...

Very cute! Looks like all your hard work paid off!

Shelly said...

Very fun banner! Do you get to keep it? Cute boulders too!

Unknown said...

Wow Seaz! So cute! You did a great job!

Mitzi said...

Very nice.... The cake bites look great (I'm totally craving some now)!

Mad Hadder said...

I'd sure figure out a way to use that banner in my baby decor!!

Tacie Kerr said...

You and Mitz...not-so-secret-Little-Miss-Crafty-Pants. Looks good.

Tracy Giles said...

Don't you just love cake bites! I wish I was as crafty as Bakerella, but mine still turn out tasty. Definitely a cute shower!

Related Posts with Thumbnails