Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017 reading challenge

I haven't written my reviews for the books I read in December yet, but this is more important anyway. I came up with my own reading challenge for 2017, with 35 categories. Because 50 books was fun and all, but it kiiind of gave me a weird eye twitch towards the end.

...Tom helped too. But most of these categories were from my little ol' mind. Tom'll probably be baffled that I didn't use more of his ideas, but I guess he'll have to make his own list if he wants a memoir about a retired clown or a scratch n sniff.

So here it is! Free for the taking!






































Aaaaaaaand if you're really wanting to push yourself, here is the 50 book challenge I worked on throughout 2016. These were not my own categories, it was a list I got from my mother-in-law. Have fun!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails