Sunday, June 7, 2009

Probably not even in my dreams...


















If this play room happened to be in my house, I'm quite sure I'd send my kids to go do chores while I played in it. Tom and I have been enjoying the Parade of Homes™ the past few weeks. It made me quite nostalgic for my old job—when I used to get to sift through pictures of amazing homes on a regular basis. I'm definitely a sucker for interior design.


























































I posted a great many more pictures on Picasa too, for those who relish in expensive taste and creative design.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow Season. I just came to your blog from Shelly's, and I must say, I am very impressed. I have spent way too much time this evening reading it and laughing out loud! It seems like you and Thomas are two hilarious peas in a pod.
Meredith (Thomas's cousin, John and Marilyn's daughter).

Tracy Giles said...

I'm very glad to learn that I'm not the only one who enjoys this sort of thing. I can't wait to one day be able to 'decorate' my home. I wonder if Tag would let me turn our bedroom into a Peter Pan room - so fun!

Shelly said...

Wow, Season, what a neat time. Don't you just wish you could pick one and call it your own, even for a little bit?

Related Posts with Thumbnails