Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shortly after this picture,
























She did a face-plant in the leaves. Then she wanted nothing to do with them.
























However the real reason I'm blogging is to announce Clara's big step up in babydom. She's graduated to her stroller seat. Can you see how she's just beaming with pride? She's been waiting for this day all her life.
























And the other reason I'm blogging is to announce that a black cloud came to stay over the Giles residence this week. Tom got sick. Then I got sick. We felt all around miserable. Aches. Pains. Fevers. Chills. Dizziness. One of us lost our dinner from the previous night's meal at Carabba's to celebrate a certain anniversary. (It wasn't me. So that narrows it down to one.)

However, our little miss survived. All but her hair.
























And another reason I'm blogging is to announce that the black cloud left today. This means that I won't have to entertain Clara with ringtones on my phone while I lay indisposed in bed anymore.

5 comments:

thekerrclan said...

Glad you are feeling better. Cute pics...must be on the warm side? Apparently the other side of town got 3 inches of snow today...just one more reason I'm glad to be a Westsider.

Shelly said...

This is the first time you've used the stroller?? It looks like a nice one. Sorry you guys were so sick. That has got to be the nastiest. And now that you are a mom, who takes care of YOU when YOU are sick, huh? huh? That is my beef with the way things are in this world.

Season said...

No we've used the stroller but she's always been in the car seat attachment. She's finally IN the stroller seat. Sorry I should have clarified.

Nicole said...

I must say that your child is very cute.

Tracy Giles said...

She looks adorable!!! We haven't yet tried riding in the stroller without the car seat. Not quite sure Lucy could handle it. I love, love, LOVE Clara's hair. I think it may just be in my top ten favorite things of all time! We are counting down the days until you guys come.

Related Posts with Thumbnails