Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bejoobles is a made up word.

So I figured I'd give blogging a whirl today. You know, for old times' sake. Would you believe? In the past month since I've blogged, I've sat down at least three or four times, started a post, but then got side tracked. Or bored. Or hungry. The usual.

You should know, though. The real downfall to my blogging is because of our new phones, and a game I innocently downloaded a few weeks ago to keep myself entertained while Tom traipsed around Dreamworks in California. Then I got stuck on one of the levels and asked Tom—still in California, mind you—to download the game, get to level such-and-such and figure out how to pass it. Can you see where this is going? I can. Now we're in this ridiculously fierce competition to see who can ultimately win by finishing all the levels first.

So you see? I'm taking a huge risk to my game just by being here.

Anywaysides. Other than that, I also spent some time up at girls' camp, enjoying the bejoobles out of nature. I returned home with a fairly awkward sunburn around my neck that resembled a necktie, but on the upside I got to know the girls in my ward a lot better, so it all evens out. (The awkward necktie sunburn is now peeling. Ew.)

Then, shortly after, we made our way up to Jackson, Wyoming, where we participated in a 4-generation family reunion and enjoyed the bejoobles out of nature even more.




































...and put nylons over our heads and knocked down plastic cups.



























...and hiked around some gorgeous lakes.



...and snapped pictures of moose posteriors.



























...and wore out a certain one-year-old. Must have been from all the hiking we made her do.



































Which more or less sums up the trip. We had a grand time. We have a grand family too, I might add. And a grand Grandma, (see what I just did there?) who footed the bill for almost all of it. I know, right?

There now. The ol' blog has been dusted off and back in business. Sort of.
And now if you'll excuse me, I've got some Bubble Blast to win.

3 comments:

Mad Hadder said...

Is that first picture Hidden Falls or the falls up Cascade Canyon? Looks so fun!!!

Tom Giles said...

waterfall: Hidden Falls.
lake with idiot: Jenny Lake.
lake w/ Clara: Taggart Lake.

Tracy Giles said...

So fun! Clara does look worn out from all that hiking. Tag played that same nylon on the head game. I can just hear them making the same comments about it. Looks like a great time. Did you like the "accidental" message I left you at about 8:00 am the other morning :) You gotta love a grand grandma that foots the bill.

Related Posts with Thumbnails