Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The geriatric circus
























This pic was taken Saturday. Miraculously, the place looks even worse now than it did then.

Allow me to share some things I've learned in recent days.
• Packing with a two-year-old kind of makes me feel like I'm in a circus. An elephant in a circus, to be exact.
• Packing while 27 weeks pregnant makes me feel (and walk) like I belong in the geriatric ward. By the end of the evening last night I'm pretty sure a 90-year-old could have whooped me in a foot race.
• Packing, as it turns out, also makes me kind of grumpy.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that unpacking will carry with it better results.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hang in there! You'll be doing a 90-year-old's version of a happy dance by this time next week! Love you.......

Shelly said...

I h.a.t.e. moving. I've done it pregnant too. Ya just gotta get through it. Sorry I'm not there to help!! I hope you have some help. Chin up, girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails